Application For One-Year Program Grants
Program grants are for existing programs working directly with youth with some demonstrable outcomes. Typically, these grants are for up to $25k per year; charities are encouraged to ask for the amount they genuinely need. The deadline for submission July 14th 2023. Applications will be considered by the Foundation Donation Committee in November and decisions communicated to all applicants by December 1st. Charities are invited to send their applications to email@example.com
Before starting an application, please ensure that your charity meets the Eligibility Criteria. The application must provide the following information:
- Name of organization
- CRA charitable number
- Contact details (contact name, address, email, telephone)
- Brief description of organization (mission, vision, specific area of focus)
- Link to website if applicable
- Description of the program you are requesting funding for
- The age and numbers of youth impacted by this work
- Describe the outcomes of the program. If your request for funding is successful, you will be asked to report on these outcomes.
- Amount of funding you are requesting from the Foundation and the rationale for the amount.
- If your application is for partial funding of a program, indicate the proportion you are asking for the from the Foundation and the status of funding sought from other sources.
- Include a bio of your Executive Director/CEO and bios of your directors (if this information is available on your website, you can provide the link).
- Please tell us about any existing or prior relationships with any member of the Werklund family, the Werklund Foundation or the Werklund group of companies.
- Attachments: Please include your latest financial statements and annual report.
If you would like to discuss your application, please email Kathleen to set up a short conversation. Please ensure that you have read through all the information on the website to enable an informed discussion.